The wider blade and sharpened tip of our Antler Handle Bowie style steak knives allow for smooth cutting of thick prime steaks and chops. Our set of six, highest quality stainless steel Bowie blade style steak knives have been designed with our signature attention to the quality of craftsmanship. A balance of classic rustic style and rugged performance make these knives at home from the dining room to the chuck wagon steak fry.
A pure Vagabond House pewter bolster and rounded end cap complete the each of the extraordinary knives. An excellent gift choice for colleagues from the boardroom to the ranch, this exquisite set is delivered in a gift worthy presentation and preservation box.
All of our antler handled products are assembled and finished to order in our California atelier. Please allow extra time for creation when ordering.
- Naturally Shed Stag Antler enhance the luxury of these exquisite knives
- Natural Shed Antler is hand selected, cut and turned to fit perfectly in your hand. Thick Forged blades
- Antler Care: Oil 1x when new, then yearly with mineral oil; let soak in 1 hour or more, wipe off.
- Hand wash in warm water, use mild, non-acidic soap. Rinse. Dry completely before storing.
- Set arrives in sturdy wood box with sliding lid which serves as a storage boxSize:10" L